Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.
1. For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
2. Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.
3. Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
4. Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
5. Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.